This is a good recipe to guesstimate ingredients. I never measure. I just add more of the ingredients that I like best and less of the more potent ones such as onions and peppers. The measurements below are a rough guesstimate. 🙂
Keeping It Cool Summer Pasta Salad
- 16 oz package rotini pasta or tricolor rotini pasta
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion or 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 – 1 red sweet bell pepper
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups mushrooms
- 8 oz block sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Ken’s Steakhouse Greek Salad Dressing or your favorite Italian
Cook Rotini according to package directions for al dente style. Rinse and allow to cool while preparing the other ingredients.
Dice onion. Cut small bite sized pieces of broccoli, mushroom, red bell pepper, and cheddar cheese. Halve cherry tomatoes.
Toss everything in a large mixing bowl. Stir-in nearly the whole bottle of Greek dressing according to taste. Be mindful that the pasta will soak up the dressing so more is better! You can also add other favorite vegetables like carrots, celery, cucumber, etc.